FOR CONTINUOUS MATHEMATICAL EDUCATION
The Center's goals are:
- the preservation and development of Moscow's traditions in mathematical education;
- the support of various extra-curricular activities for high school students: Mathematical "circles" (kruzhoks, Moscow-style seminars), olympiads, tournaments, etc.;
- the advising of instructors at Russia's special mathematical high schools and kruzhok leaders;
- the support of mathematical teaching and research at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
The Center is a non-profit organization and and does not have commercial interests.
All of the Center's activities are free of charge for students.
Founders of the Center:
- Council of the Central Administrative District of Moscow
- Moscow Åducation Department
- Mathematical Department of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Steklov Mathematical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Moscow State University
- Independent University of Moscow