Researcher at the Laboratory since January 2005
Permanent place of employment
Unité de Mathématiques Pures et Appliquées, M.R.,
École Normale Supérieure de Lyon,
46 allée d'Italie,
69364 Lyon 07, France
Dynamical systems, group actions by diffeomorphisms,
foliations by Riemann surfaces, uniformization.
Research Seminars and Conferences (some titles are approximate):
- Conference "Topological and geometric methods of
complex differential equations" - RIMS, Kyoto,
January 19-23, 2004.
- Conference "Bifurcations, cycles limites et feuilletages
in honour of Robert Roussarie's 60-th birthday (CIRM, Marseille-Luminy,
June 7-11, 2004).
- Conference "Lyapunov Exponents and related topics in
dynamics and geometry" (Moscow,
January 24-28, 2005)
- Conference "Dynamics and Chaos" (in honour of
L.P.Shilnikov's 70-th birthday,
Nizhny Novgorod, January 31- February 4 2005).
- On simultaneous uniformization and local nonuniformizability. -
C.R.Acad.Sci.Paris, Série 1 Math., t.334 (2002),
- Resonant confluence of singular points and Stokes phenomena. -
Journal of Dynamical and Control Systems, vol. 10 (2004), No. 2 (April),
- Simultaneous metric
uniformization of foliations by Riemann surfaces" -
Commentarii Mathematici Helvetici, vol. 79, Issue 4 (2004), pp.704-752.
On the monodromy group of confluenting linear equations. -
To appear in Moscow Mathematical Journal.
Proceedings of conferences
Confluence of singular points and Stokes phenomena. -
Proceedings of NATO Advanced Study Institute
"Normal Forms, Bifurcations and Finiteness Problems in Differential
Equations", Montreal July 6-19 2002 (C. Rousseau and
Yu. Ilyashenko, eds.),
NATO Science Series II Math. Phys. Chem., (2004), vol.137, pp. 267-294.
Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht.
Papers in preparation
- (with Yu.S.Ilyashenko) An
estimate of the number of zeroes of abelian integral corresponding to special
hamiltonian of arbitrary degree. A preliminary version is available at
- Instability of free nondiscrete subgroups in Lie groups. -
Submitted to "Transformation Groups" journal.
- On convergence of generalized continued fractions and a
Ramanujan's conjecture. - Submitted to Comptes-Rendus de
l'Academie de Sciences,
Paris, S\'er. 1 Math. http://xxx.lanl.gov/abs/math.DS/0412438