Born: 11.04.1965 (Moscow)
1982-1988 Study in Moscow Aviation Institute, Department of Applied Mathematics.
1988-1991 Aspirantura, the Steklov Institute of Mathematics, supervisor Prof. V.I.Arnold.
1991 Candidate of Science (=PhD) in Physics and
Dissertation title: "Bifurcations of flattenings of space curves and singularities of boundaries of fundamental systems"
1998-2001 Doctorantura, the Steklov Institute of
Habilitation thesis "Characteristic classes in Singularity Theory" (2003)
1984 Married, 3 children, 1 son and 2 daughters.
1991-1994 The staff at the Moscow Transportation Institute RAS
1994- Mathematical College of Moscow Independent University
2001- Research fellow at the Steklov Institute of Mathematics
1. Classifying spaces of singularities and
polynomials, in: New developments in
Singularity Theory (Cambridge 2000), NATO Sci.Ser. II
Math.Phys.Chem, 21, Kluwer Acad. Publ., Dordrecht, 2001, 117-134.
2. Thom polynomials for Lagrange,
and critical point function singularities,
Proc. LMS. (3) 86 (2003) 707--734.
3. Multisingularities, cobordisms, and enumerative geometry (Russian), Uspekhi Math. Nauk, 58 (4), 2003, 665-724. In the English translation in RMS a number of mistakes have been added for which the author has no responsibility.
4. Characteristic Classes in Singularity
theory (Russian), Doctoral Dissertation (habilitation thesis)
Steklov Math. Inst., 2003, 275pp.
5. Thom polynomials, Lecture notes of three talks given in Singularity Theory Conference, Sapporo, 2003, 38pp.
See also M.Kazarian's home page.