Researcher at the Laboratory since September 2002
Permanent places of employment:
- Institute for System Research RAS, 23a, ul. Krasikova, Moscow Russia
- Higher College of Mathematics, Independent University of Moscow, 11
Bol. Vlassievskii per., 121002 Moscow, Russia
Current research interests:
Theory of Singularities. Low Dimensional Topology. Riemann Surfaces.
Seminars in Russia
- V.I. Arnold Seminar at MSU. Nov. 2002
- "Branched coverings of the sphere and representations of the Lie
algebra sl2" (following Varchenko-Scherbak)
- St. Petersburg Mathematical Society. Nov. 5, 2002
- "Invariants of knots and invariants of graphs".
- S. Duzhin Seminar "Moscow - St. Petersburg". Nov. 9, 2002
- "Branched coverings of the sphere and intersection theory in the moduli
spaces of curves".
- V.I. Arnold Seminar at MSU. Dec. 2002
- "Towards the complexification of the theory of finite-type
- V.I. Arnold Seminar at MSU. Feb. 18, 2003
- "On the hypotheses lying at the foundation of the
geometry of spaces of
- Nechaev - Sossinsky seminar in math. physics. Oct. 15, 2003
- "Integration over spaces of matrices"
- Nechaev - Sossinsky seminar in math. physics. Dec. 17, 2003
- "What are Gromov-Witten invariants?"
Seminars, Conferences, and Trips Abroad
- Dec. 5-25, 2002 Stockholm University (Sweden)
- Jan. 11-25, 2003 Com2MaC Mini-Workshop on Hurwitz Theory and its
Ramifications, Pohang (Korea).
- June 2003 Universities of Montpellier and Toulouse (France).
- "On a Hopf algebra in graph theory",
J. Combin. Theory Ser. B, 80, 104-121 (2000)
- (joint with D.Zvonkine) "On multiplicity of Lyashko-Looijenga
mapping on discriminant strata", Func. Anal. Appl. vol. 33,
No. 2, 21-34
- (joint with T.Ekedahl, M.Shapiro, A.Vainshtein),"On Hurwitz
numbers and Hodge integrals",
C.R. Acad. Sci. Paris, Ser. I Math., 328, 1175-1180 (1999)
- (joint with T. Ekedahl, M. Shapiro, A. Vainshtein), "Hurwitz numbers
and intersections on moduli spaces of curves", Invent. Math.,
146, 297-327 (2001)
- "Lectures on Generating functions" (Russian), Moscow, MCCME, 2002,
(English), vol. 23 of Student Mathematical Library, AMS (2003)
- "Ramified coverings of the two-dimensional sphere and intersection
theory in spaces of meromorphic functions on algebraic curves".
(Russian) Uspekhi Mat. Nauk 57 (2002), no. 3 (345), 29-98; translation
in Russian Math. Surveys 57 (2002), no. 3, 463-533
- (joint with A. K. Zvonkin) "Graphs on Surfaces and Their
Applications", vol. 141 of Encyclopedia of Mathematical Sciences,