MOSCOW CENTER FOR CONTINUOUS MATHEMATICAL EDUCATION
FOR UNDERGRADUATES AND GRADUATE STUDENTS
| How to apply
|How to apply|
About HSE Faculty of Mathematics
Living in Moscow
List of courses
How to apply Current semester info:
Teachers & staff
Schedule of classes
Ask our Alumni
Home universities list
To be eligible, students should:
1. Fill out the Application form, it will be available online from August 1.
2. Ask two mathematicians to write recommendations on your behalf. The recommendation letters can be sent using our recommendation letters form starting on August 1. Do not forget to inform your referees about the application deadline.
3. Send unofficial copies of transcripts of all completed college works to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Scan the first two pages of your passport (with your photo and your signature) and send the resulting graphic file to email@example.com. The resolution of the image should be at least 1500x1100 (300 dots per inch).
5. Send a clear photo of your face (to be used for an ID) with the resolution greater than 1000x700 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Please note that if you are applying for a scholarship (including AMS-NSF scholarships) you have to fill out the application form on the corresponding website and to provide recommendation letters and other required documents independently of the application process here.
7. If accepted, please pay the tuition (an invoice with the payment details will be sent to you). As soon as you make the tuition payment, please inform us about it at email@example.com.
8. The deadlines:
If you can not fulfill all the requirements above in time we still recommend you to fill out the Application form before the deadline. And then you will be able to discuss possible solutions with our administrator.
|Copyright ©1996-2017 MCCME|